Matthew Aubrey has extensive experience working with large, respected firms including Linden Homes, Banner Homes and Crest Nicholson and has managed construction and development sites of all sizes for the last 22 years. We have the experience, skills and resources to be able to take a development site from planning right through to completion and sale.
With Aubrey Homes you are guaranteed the services of an experienced and capable manager who can recruit, lead, and motivate and who has proven capability of delivering both multi-million pound schemes and smaller, niche projects on programme, to budget and to the highest possible standard.
services for developers.
- Tendering of sub-contractors and procurement of materials
- Liaison with Building Control and NHBC
- Site set up
- Recruitment of site management or supervision thereof
- Programming of works
- Control of all site elements and overall supervision of all aspects of builds from groundworks to finals
- Negotiations with estate agents
- Recruitment of site sales staff
- Co-ordination of Health & Safety Plan
Previous experience includes management of projects ranging from 300-plus unit schemes to smaller sites of a handful of apartments to single dwellings.
These include: a development of 367 unit scheme in Watford for Linden Homes including private housing, housing association units, a 101 unit apartment block and leisure complex; 70 houses in Wallingford, Oxfordshire; 21 flats in the centre of Watford; smaller sites of 10 apartments in Watford and 14 Units in Boxmoor.